Tea outdoors in the garden is my kind of thing. Yes, it's definitely warmish here in Texas, but I still like my hot tea in the morning, even in the heat.
The bistro set was painted with Annie Sloan chalk paint, and yes this set has shown before, here, and here.
Some of these photos, like the one above, show an old vintage tea towel used as a tablecloth. In the photo below, I show a section of a feedsack being used as a tablecloth. When I made my pillows from a vintage feedsack, click here to see them, I had a small piece of feedsack left over, and that is what I used here.
Ends July 2, 2011.
Demitasse Coffee/tea set
service for 6
I love giving things away. My first giveaway, a Faux Paint Technique class (click here) was so much fun, that I decided to have another giveaway. I wanted to give away something really special this time; so, I went through my personal stash of dishes to find just the right thing.
When my eyes fell on this set, I said, "YES!!" This is a hand-painted set of one coffee/tea pot, sugar, creamer, and 6 demitasse cups and saucers. It is a total of 15 pieces. Since they are all hand-painted, each one is slightly different. These are in excellent new condition, since I never used them; I only displayed them.
Here are the rules. First off, this is giveaway is limited to US residents in the contiguous 48 states. I will be happy to send an email to the winner, but to do that, you must have an email address associated with your profile or use the contact me form to send it to me.
If I don't have an email address for you, you will need to check here to see the results of the giveaway and contact me. Once the winner has been announced, you will have 4 days to get back with me. If I do not hear from you, another winner will be selected. The winner will be selected randomly.
There are 5 great ways to enter the giveaway,
and here they are.
1. Become a follower and come back here and leave a comment saying you did. If you are already a follower, then you can become a networked blog follower, just come back here and tell me you did. This is all you have to do to enter. For more ways to win, keep reading.
2. Like Cedar Hill Ranch on Facebook, here, then come back here and post a comment saying you did.
3. Repost this or do a new post mentioning it on your blog and come back here leaving a comment saying you did. Please include the permalink to the post.
4. Post this link in your Facebook status and come back here saying you did.
5. Tweet this giveaway on Twitter and come back here commenting that you did.
This drawing ends midnight July 2, 2011. I will announce the winner on July 3.
You're so creative Me Making Do
Amaze me Monday dittledattle.blogspot.com
Made by You Mondays
Motivate Me Monday Keeping it Simple
Making the World Cuter
Made it Myself Monday
The Girl Creative