We are so excited about our
Michelle at Wonderfaux Studio has is providing this give-away,
Faux Paint Technique Class at Wonderfaux Studios
They are located just south of Houston, in Stafford, Texas. This give-away is for one person to attend the class; it is a $150 value. If you can't make it, then maybe you know someone who could come, so be sure and get the word out.
This is a three hour deminar that will be held on June 11, 2011, from 9 to 12 noon. The class is normally priced at $150, but the winner will be attending for free. Participants try out several paint techniques themselves during the class. They will be covering how to use Annie Sloan paints, so this should be a fantastic class. For more information on the class or on Wonderfaux Studios, click here.
Here are the rules:
- Leave a comment on this blog post saying that you want to enter your name in the give-away.- Like Wonderfaux Studio on Facebook, here
- Become a Google follower of Cedar Hill Ranch Blog
- In case you win, make sure that you either have an email addresss associated with your profile or send your email address to us in our contact form here.
To be entered additonal times to win,- Cut and past this give-away to your Facebook page (one additional chance to win)
- Post this giveaway on your blog (one additional chance to win)
- Tweet this (one additional chance to win)
- Add my button to your blog (one additional chance to win)
If you do any of these extra things, leave a comment stating that you did so.
I will be taking comments on this post until 10:00p.m. on June 9, 2011, and will announce the winner on Friday June 10th. I wish everyone could win this prize. We will be using a random number generator to determine the winner.
If you have any questions, you can leave a comment or contact me directly in the contact form.