Welcome to Week 28 of
Cowgirl Up! Link Party . . .
the party with a cowgirl can-do spirit!
1 Party, 4 Blogs
Hosting the party this week is Samantha from Crafty Texas Girls !
Can you tell I am missing the beach? After a nice, long vacation in Destin- I am in no hurry to get back to the 'hustle and bustle' of school. So around here, we are still holding on to the last few days of Summer. Swimming, popsicles, and sleeping in are going to be hard to give up!
And keeping with the spirit of Summer Fun, here are the posts that caught my eye this week.
5. Enjoy a cold summer beverage in these "Redneck Martini Glasses" by Crafty Misadventures, such a fun tutorial.
6. "Our Home Away from Home" revealed her 'spruced' up front porch, a great place to patiently way for fall-- while still enjoying summer.
7. Check out this beautiful butterfly cake shared by "Inspired By"- this would be the perfect for dessert for an outdoor party.
8. How does your garden grow? I wish my summer garden produced the kind of carrots grown by "I Gotta Try That".
9. Don't miss this living room reveal by "Mouse House" so many bright colors, tasteful accessories, and wonderful details.
You link up on my blog and your link shows up on four blogs.
More exposure, less time.
We are looking for the latest and greatest projects, tutorials, ideas, crafts, recipes, decor,
and inspiring stories.
Anything that you are proud to show off.
Cowgirl Up! is the link party that saves you time and brings you inspiration.
Doesn't get any easier than that!
What blogs will your link appear on? Check us out below!
Linsey with The Farmhouse Porch
Anita with Cedar Hill Ranch
Amanda with The Ivy Cottage Blog
Samantha with Crafty Texas Girls
The four of us are all Texas bloggers, but you don't have to be Texas, country, western, or own horses to participate in Cowgirl Up! You just need that "can-do", cowgirl spirit!
Cowgirl Up! Link Party Guidelines:
(Please read the guidelines before participating)
* When you link with Cowgirl Up!, your link will automatically show on four different blogs. Awesome!
* Please follow your host blog before linking up on GFC (and if you have a linkyfollow account, then please follow that way too.)
* You may link up decor, DIY, crafts, guest post, recipes, giveaways, sewing, inspiring stories, and anything that you feel related to the listed categories.
* You may link as many links as you want.
* Be sure to include the Cowgirl Up! Button or text link to Cowgirl Up in your linked post, (mine can be found on my sidebar.) Mandatory to be featured!!
* Be courteous and visit the two links before yours. Several projects will be featured each week!
* By linking up you are agreeing that we may use your photos to feature your project in a blog post, on Facebook, Pinterest, or Twitter with a link back to your blog of course.