I thought about making another Christmas project for you, but who am I fooling here, I have Christmas shopping to do. So what's the next best thing? How about a review of previous Christmas posts? This is one of the reasons I refer to myself as "The Lazy Martha"!
Let's look at a recap of previous Christmas posts.
1. Here I used French script cones on the table for place cards. You can see the post, here.
2. I love this Christmas artwork that Linsey antiqued, click here for more.
3. The Plate Addict made these beautiful pillows, and shared them here.
4. Red Hen Home made these adorable trees from magazines, click here.
5. Samantha made Christmas plates using sharpies, click here.
6. Last year I made snowflakes with my daughter; she loved it.
7. This year I displayed a preserved boxwood wreath on my mirror, click here,